Ooh La La it’s Bettie Forever and now she’s yours on this striking black and cream patch. Take sexy Bettie Page with you wherever you go. Show your love of Bettie on your sleeve, chest or across your heart! Wherever you want to add some pin up panache, she’s ready for you.
DETAILS & CARE:
This patch measures 6.8″ x 3.2″
Customize your favorite jacket or shirt with an original Retro-a-go-go! high thread count, iron-on patch. You’ll be amazed by the intense colors of these limited edition, stunning and gorgeous high quality patches. Whether you’re a passionate zombie lover or prefer to travel with lady luck, we’ve got you covered with new and off the hook patches designed to complement your style.
- Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items)
- Set iron to “COTTON”, 400 degrees, for five minutes
- Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed
- Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up
- Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds
- Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds
- Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat previous step
- Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing
- Do NOT use on un-ironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers
- Do NOT bleach